Monday, December 7, 2009

Sitting and Waiting


Today I was reading a few people's blogs... like I do. And I came upon this one


And she asked what I'm waiting for.


And I guess without even realizing it I have been waiting. I wait to come home. I wait to see my family and friends. But mostly I wait to feel like myself again. I'm not sure when it happened, but I dont feel like myself. Or at least not the self I want to be. And I keep waiting, hoping that the next day will bring a resurgence of who I really am. But maybe I'm just different now. Maybe I'm waiting for a moment that will never come. Because life changes me everyday. And maybe there's no going back. Only forward. I just dont know where to start. Thats the real problem.   

1 comment:

Ashton Dene' said...

aww, thanks for the link love. and I'm sure that you will find yourself, it just may be a bit of the new you and a bit of the old you.

x, ash