Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I miss...


I wrote a letter to Josh today.
And that may have been a bad idea, cause I am weak and it just reminded me how much I miss him.
Josh is the wisest little boy I know. And it sounds super selfish but him (and Matt too) being gone has been hard for me. Especially since he is in the middle of the ocean where internet is kinda not available. So I dont really hear from him. I just miss him. I miss the advice. I miss the pep talks. I selfishly miss him. Josh gives the greatest pep talks ever. They are full of mocking love, humor, a little I-got-your-back and you-can-do-its. They're amazing. I could use one of those today. I just feel bummed. Like skip my mandatory lab bummed (Dont worry parentals - I'm going). Blechy.  

3 comments:

Little Miss Paige said...

Oh, so sorry! One of my best friends is on her mission and I just keep looking at her Facebook page waiting for it to be updated, but knowing it won't be for another year and a half! I feel your pain a little bit.

xox.

Bonnie said...

You can do it! mock mock mock. You've got nothing to worry about! joke joke joke. I love you kid, go get 'em!

Bonnie said...

PS. that comment is from me - Cathy... didn't realize Bonnie was logged on... either way - LOVE!