Everyday I've come to my blog and meant to blog. Its not that I dont have things to say or talk about. I do. I just... I couldnt bring myself to put my thoughts down. Dont mistake that for me being a dedicated little studier. I just was finding other avenues on which to waste my time. But I figure that my sabbatical has lasted long enough. So here's the update - the good and the bad.
1. I come home in four days. And I have to face the deterioration of my social skills up front (friends, please prepare yourselves).
2. I lost seven pounds since last I weighed. But I'm pretty sure thats seven pounds of muscle that has deteriorated and been replaced by fat. Guess I will need to re-ignite my exercise fervor when I get home.
3. I have one test left that requires studying (two officially). I cannot bring myself to focus and study for it.
4. I've decided that I am not gonna worry about certain unnamed people. Tho I havent actually put this into practice yet.
5. I'm excited to see my home again at Christmas. Despite the fact that I know I will end up decorating when I come home cause it hasnt been done yet.
6. The dental crew has kept me well fed. With dinners and waffles. They are champions and definitely too good to me.
7. I look like a dedicated student. But I'm actually a slacker.
8. A missionary in John's ward asked him to get my address so he can write me. I cant remember if he's cute or not - all I see is a name tag (tho John tells me he's super funny and cool).
9. I talked to my APEX dentist and she sounds super nice. But I have to start work January 4th.
10. I mailed home presents for Christmas. But will have to wrap them when I return home (and I'm not feeling that).
11. David Alan put up videos of Ryder and Katie, that I loved. But I worry they wont adore me when I come home. I've been spoiled playing with Aiden and Abby (John and Tamsen's kids) cause they kinda love me.
I know I've been sounding super whiney lately. My bad. I'm working on it.
"You Smell Pregnant"
1 day ago