Monday, April 2, 2012

Clean


Don't mean to brag, but my room is freaking clean. Everything put in its right place. All my old notes sorted through and thrown out. Its sooo clean. I even mopped the floor. Yup, its that clean. I'm glad I did that today. It was necessary and makes me feel a lot better about the state of things. Its still a goal of mine to sort through and get rid of clothes I no longer wear or are getting old and ratty, but I think this was a good start. I can stop being embarrassed at the thought of my roommates traipsing new potential roommates through my room now. Crisis averted. And I won't have all that paper to sort through when I start to pack up. Win Win Win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll help you go through your clothes when you're done school! I love that sort of thing. A couple days ago I lovingly took my pre-massive belly clothes out and steamed and hung them. Sometimes when I walk past my closet I just open the doors and stare at them. You would not believe the size of me right now. I can't even fit into hardly any of Matt's clothes now.