Wednesday, March 10, 2010

W.

I have a worry. Both of my current roommates are moving out. And waiting to find roommates is excruciating. Just hoping somebody picks you and knowing you have to take what you can get. The current best offer is a weird girl who has a bird. I am not a pet person. And I have been lucky people. I've lived with some really great people, who I didnt know, but by fate ended up getting along with really well. But I feel that my luck is running out. I've had a new set of roommates every year. I swear I'm not horrible to live with. Just circumstances never allow me to live with anyone longer than a year. One of these years I'm going to end up with some psycho, who makes me want to stab my eyes out. I want to live with members, but I cant find anyone who's even remotely interested. I'm worried. I'm worried we wont find anyone and I'll have to move. I'm worried we will find someone and I'll hate her. I'm worried about someone moving in who likes to drink and party. I wish that living by myself wasnt 1. really expensive and 2. a sure fire way to make sure I am completely socially isolated. I hate living arrangements. I really do.

3 comments:

Amit and Heather said...

I hope you find a cool roommate! But, if you don't, remember you're always welcome to escape to our place.

Sheila said...

It'll be okay. Promise. I'll help you screen the freaks.

P.S. Dublin arrived at your blog. THAT'S ME! Consider it proof of life.

Julie said...

i would have lived with you longer! but i thought it was a little weird if spence moved in to share the room me with and bets...