Tuesday, March 2, 2010

AB Accomplishments

Books
The Lovely Bones - Alice Sebold
Lucky - Alice Sebold
Far World (Book 1 &2)
Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief
Hunger Games
The Time Travelers' Wife
The Peacegiver

Movies
Law Abiding Citizen
Alien 3
Land of the Lost
Post Grad
Slumdog Millionaire
Dorian Gray
Invictus
The Wolfman
Sherlock Holmes
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
Youth in Revolt
Fame
Obsessed
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
The Brothers Bloom
Lakeview Terrace
Avatar
Dear John
Fast & Furious
When In Rome
Inkheart
An Education
The Hurt Locker
9 movie
Angels & Demons
Australia
The Break-Up Artist
Apocalypto
Surrogates
The Escapist
Transformers 2
The Last Word

As I'm going through the lists I'm realizing two things. First, that almost all the reading and movie watching occurred in the month of February. Apparently I was more inclined to sit down and entertain myself than to go out and entertain in Feb. My favorites you ask? Law Abiding Citizen (seriously it was so Kick A - super glad Dave illegally downloaded it and then I bailed on a super awkward YSA dance to watch it... good decisions) and all the book club books (aka all the books that Maikal and Jesse hooked me on when they'd read out loud... Far World, Percy Jackson... good times). And secondly, I'm realizing how many movies I wanted to see but didnt get a chance to watch. Drat.

3 comments:

Alaya said...

Well done. That is a list a person can be proud of! ...you wanted to watch more movies? I don't think i've seen that many movies in the last 3 months!

Bonnie said...

i'm with alaya on this one....seriously you wanted to see more movies?

julied said...

wow you rock. you mentioned your favorites, but what's the worst movie/book so that i don't waste my time? and what are the movies that you wnated to see that somehow did not make it on that long, and impressive list?