Monday, June 29, 2009

Hello North.

I have never been to Grande Prairie. And really... Had ZERO desire to ever go. Can you say hella north? Cause I sure can. But Cath and I decided to go and visit her boyfriend and some friends.

Turns out Grande Prairie is made up of two things.... To your right... Grande Prairie... To your left... a Grand Prairie.

But I've been having a great time. Maurita Tollestrup... my long lost cousin, who I have not seen for like the last five years easy... and I call her up so randomly and ask if I can camp in her backyard... and she ones ups that as it turns out and has let Cathy and I stay in the greatest thing known to man. This little number.
For real... be jealous. I love this.

So basically Cathy and I probably coulda saved the ten hour drive... cause mostly we just wait for Ben and Corey Hyde to be done selling and hang out with each other. We probably coulda hung out with each other in Lethbridge and it woulda been fine. But its nice to know that literally we just have nothing to do and can just lounge about. I like it alot. Only thing Grande Prairie is missing? Bon Tron.

1 comment:

.Ang. said...

NICE!!!

I'm Jealous!!!