Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Want Teeth?




I can do that.
Yup today's Remo (aka making dentures) featured yours truly placing teeth.














Does it look like it took forever?
Cause it did. Those twelve little teeth caused me to lose my pants (it was hot working with bunsen burners - dont worry I still had another layer on) and work silently for > 4.5 hours.










But I'm not completely unpleased
with the result.
The placement looks alright.
Too bad I have no idea what the
point of this is.
Cause this doesnt go in the patients mouth... seeing as it isnt the real denture.








Please ignore that I am hideous today. But I have no idea how people that make dentures do it. Its takes so freaking long. I dont even know how I'm gonna do it for my practical.










In other news - it is freezing in Boston. Ok not snowing. But really cold!
Ok I'm a wuss now. Dont judge.
And I re-discovered why I bought my winter jacket last year.
I love it and its cozy warmth.

1 comment:

Deidre said...

Wow. I now have a better idea of what you guys do in your labs. If I even wanted to know that is. I heart your last post. Borrow our car (totally sincere offer)and drive through the leafy beauty this month.