Monday, October 12, 2009

Home Teach Me

Dear Brother Lowry,

Myself (Austin Brashears) and Ethan Hatch have been assigned to be your home teachers from the University Ward for this year. We are very excited to meet you and get started on our home teaching so please let us know when in the next few weeks you are available.

Sincerely,
Austin Brashears

*Should I be worried that my home teachers call me "Brother"?
**To be fair Austin emailed apologizing for calling me Brother. Apparently he got copy paste happy. Poor child. Happens to the best of us.

3 comments:

Deidre said...

Awkward.

Bonnie said...

ha - very very fuuny - my hometeacher awkwardly hunted me down in the institute just to say, "i'm mike" and that was it.

Melissa said...

Home teachers... so awkward. And my ward wants us to start contacting every week. Ya. That'll happen.