Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Days Are Coming To An End

Today was my final day at Hall Dental. I mean technically APEX continues for another two weeks, but I made arrangements to spend the last two weeks with my dad slash not working. I feel like a break wouldnt be a terrible thing before I head back to Boston. But Paul and Pauline Hall (siblings FYI and not husband and wife) have really been so good to me. They are two of the nicest people ever. And I have loved being at their office. Honestly its one of the most pleasant offices I've ever been in. But seeing as today was my last day, its only fitting that it would be a sugar high day... There were cupcakes and sugar cookies sent from another dental office... And I got called into the back room right before lunch to find this... three DQ ice cream cakes.

And to finish my lunch of cupcakes, cookies, ice cream cake, I added a tart.

It was magic.

And had me on a sugar high all afternoon.

4 comments:

Amit and Heather said...

First of all, those look delicious!! Second - YAY!!! I'm glad APEX is almost over so we get to hang out with you again. Enjoy your time off!

Bi-Ped said...

Did Bonnie do your hair for your last day?? (heeheehee)

Bonnie said...

bahahahhahaha - oh brit. i wish i could say i did.

K's said...

Congrats on a sweet finish!!! Love ya and love your blog!!