Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pearaspios

I have a great love for Apple Cinnamon Cheerios. They make breakfast DELICIOUS. And snack time? Love them.




So when I discovered that on the back of the box is a recipe for fruit and cheerios... Really, can you go wrong?


So I whipped it up.
A little flour, a little sugar, peaches, raspberries.














Put that in the oven and then crush some cheerios.
Add them to the top and cook some more and you get this!
I wont lead you astray. The cheerios were good. But only when they were crisp. If they fell into the fruit juice they got soggy and werent nearly as delectable. The cooked fruit mixture tho was AMAZING. I know it was just cooked peaches and raspberries but it was delish!

So my conclusion:
Keep the fruit mixture
Veto the cheerios.
I think a nut topping or something that wouldnt get soggy would be better.

2 comments:

.Ang. said...

You know what would be SOOO good?

1/2 cup Oats
1/2 Flour
6tbsp Sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 1/2 tbsp Butter (cold)

Mix that together and top it off!! I think you'll like it!

Linz said...

that was just what I was thinking Ang!