Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Potato Stamps, Ichiban and The Children That Love Them

Katie Babe got Grandma to help her do potato stamps. She was so cute doing it.
And when she'd get paint on her hands she'd stretch them towards my momma and go..
"Pwaint. Ei Pwaint"

So the children wanted ichiban.
Hungry little devils.
But they were ridiculous.
I didnt want them to get dirty so I tied table clothes around their necks.
They barely ate any of it. But they were funny while they ate.
Little slave drivers is what they are.

Ryder and Katie got a hold of my school camera.
This is what I got.
They're cute like that.
Love these kids.

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love nieces and nephews.

I love potato stamps.

I love ichiban.

I love stolen camera pictures.

Basically I love everything about this post.