1. The sun setting across the Charles.
2. Clinic sessions where instead of the usual 1 filling completed, I do 4. (even if they were easy Class V's)
3. Killing it at softball (and yes I seem to have finally broken the horrible no hit streak I was on). We won both our games on Monday by large margins and I had a couple really solid at bats. Now if I could only figure out how to catch the ball when its flying over my head in the outfield...
4. Lemon icing on cupcakes. I'm still drooling over the icing Mel made for Annie's 1st birthday party.
5. Peanut butter, celery sticks and craisins. Seriously the best snack ever!
6. New scrub colors. I finally gave in and ordered more scrubs (what with them being a daily apparel, I might as well have quite a few sets). And I love the new colors I got. Caribbean blue you are awesome.