Sunday, May 6, 2012

2012

I want to simplify and streamline my closet
I want to sew and create things
I want to re-read books
I want to be in amazing shape
I want to take more of an interest in other people
I want to learn to speak French (or Spanish)
I want to grow my hair long long long and learn to let it be natural and carefree
I want to be more thoughtful
I want to organize and keep my living space clean
I want to be brave and plan a trip
I want to take a painting class
I want to take a hiatus from buying things for myself
I want to take a beginners dance class
I want to let people know how I feel about them regularly
I want to send more cards and notes
I want to sing more often and in public on occasion
I want to be less scornful of perceived ignorances and annoyances
I want to be more patient and take things in stride
I want to speak in kinder tones
I want to learn to be more forgiving

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I like this post. Maybe because I also want many of the things on your list. But I find them admirable goals for the rest of the year. And totally doable!