Sunday, November 28, 2010

Traveling Makes Me Cranky

1. You never feel great being in a confined space for multiple hours
2. The food always sucks in airports
3. Its so noisy - people, planes, mini people... 
4. And no matter if you showered before you started, you always end the day feeling travel greasy
5. Sleeping sitting up always puts a crink in your neck, no matter how proficient you are at it

To be fair though...
A. I appreciate the fact that flying takes much less time than driving
B. I'm happy that neither flying or driving long hours is in my job description
C. I am always elated to show off my sleeping in public skills (and yes, I do request shows)
D. I get to practice my patience (ok... this ones a stretch)
E. It gets me from point A to point B - and by point I mean bed

No comments: