1. My room is disgusting. As in the space left for my feet to stand is progressively diminishing everyday (dont judge me). As in the space pretty much does not exist anymore (go ahead, judge me). Its a little horrifying... and needs to be remedied ASAP. But obviously not before my huge four hour Perio Final. I wish my parents could come and clean my room again... or come do my laundry.
2. Oh Exercise. Remember when I was a dedicated soul? And now I cant bring myself to do anything? I blame it on my need for new runners. So I guess add that to the list - Buy new runners. But I think I'm doing another 10K in April, a tri in July and a half marathon in August. Turns out I should probably get over my mental block and start doing stuff.
3. I've recently become very insomnia prone. Blame stress. Blame school. Blame foolishness on my part. Blame drama. Blame all of the above. This wont end well though. Tomorrow is going to be a LONG day.
4. Being masterful at procrastinating, I've currently been obsessing about what I'm going to do when I graduate and where in this massive world I'll run off to. Being done has stopped being a far off thing that happens ages from now. And I've started getting the sinking feeling that maybe I ought to at least pretend to make plans.
5. I'm starving. All the time. Maybe I'm going through obesity puberty (that lovely stage of life where you eat and gain enough to send you into your obesity stage of life)... but I've seriously been ravenous.
6. I was grumpy and unfocused during studying today. That should make tomorrow's test a delight.