Monday, March 16, 2009

Q to the A

Lindsay tagged me in a facebook note... but sometimes I dont want the whole facebook community to know everything about me... just a little overshare fear I've got going on.  No big. But I'm SUPER bored slash tired of studying... So why not get to know me a tidge more?













1. Were you named after anyone?  First name.  No.  Middle names.. I'm sure there are relatives somewhere on either side that sport Ann and Ripeka is definitely some relatives name.  Like Lindsay, my mom was given a list of maori names to choose from... seeing as my mom wanted my middle name to be Rebecca, and Ripeka is maori for that, she chose it.  Plus I think it was the least ugly sounding of all the options.  Thanks mom.  

2. When was the last time you cried?  Stupid question... And as such I'm changing it to-->Whats the dumbest thing you've ever cried about/most awkward cry moment you've had?  When I got my invitation for my dental interview, I was on the phone with Cody Pollock, random kid from SoAB that I went to highschool with.  I was checking my email just scanning as I talked, and read that I got an interview and just burst into tears.  Right then and there on the phone.  Needless to say the conversation got really awkward.  

3. Do you like your handwriting?  No... not in the slightest.  I've always tried to morph it into someone else's... and as such, when I used to do stats for the LCI football team, our stats always looked like Steph Wilde wrote them cause I would mimic her hand writing.  Also I can fake my mom's signature pretty well, minus the lefty slant.

4. Favorite lunch meat?  Lame.  Changing that --> Favorite meal of the day... without hesitation BREAKFAST... I mean.. can you really go wrong with 1. Waffles or 2. Cereal?  You cant.  

6. If you were another person would you be friends with you?  Well, it'd probably take me awhile to warm up to myself because 1. I make terrible first impressions and 2. It takes people awhile to grow on me. 

7. Do you use sarcasm?  Only when speaking.

8. Favorite smell?  Laundry... you know when you walk by a building and it has its laundry vent facing the street and all the sudden you are surrounded by the smell of laundry... sometimes I stand and just smell it.  I love the smell.  

9. Who do you miss the most?  Matt and Josh and Cathy.  

10.  Favorite cereal?  Reeses puffs... I mean come on... Chocolate peanut butter tasting cereal?  There's no going wrong with that.  

11.  Do you untie your shoes to take them off?  Nope.  Especially since most of my shoes dont have laces... thad be a tough accomplishment.

12.  First thing you notice about people?  Their eyes... and then if they have gingivitis.... I saw this kid on Sunday... I almost died his gums were so disgusting... Floss people.  Its worth the lack of bleeding and disgustingness. 

13. Hugs or kisses?  Eck... me and hugs are not friends... I'm just a super awkward hugger... and there's no getting around that.  So kissing all the way.  

14.  Farthest from home?  Florida... wait... is Hawaii farther away?  Where's Hawaii?

15. Where were you born?  Good ol' Edmonton AB.  

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

bonnie - you miss bonnie

and the flossing comment - so true.

Melissa said...

Correction... I do miss Bonnie

Linz said...

want a mouch? nerd ... aunt Paula sent it to me and that's the only reason I did it ... just like the one you sent me!