Thursday, February 26, 2009

Burnt Teeth

I'd like to introduce you to someone who I will spend every Thursday afternoon with.

Isnt he cute?

And interesting fact... did you know that you could burn ivorine... Found that out via my high speed drill.  If I push down at all it burns the teeth.  And my bur.  Whoops.


Sadly, my preps are not cute.  My teacher told me he would write on my evaluation sheet they were clinically acceptable.  It didnt sound like a compliment coming out of his mouth.  Its weird knowing what it should look like.  And knowing you're doing it wrong, but not knowing how to make it better than it is.  Cause P.S. These preps suck.  

I guess I would say I was clinically challenged today.  First I forgot my good friend at home and had to run back to get him.  And then I kept tearing the dental dam because the first time around I punched the holes too small.  I'm sure with practice I'll get better... But secretly I still hate the people in the class whose looks good or better than mine.  But Brad... one of the married mormons ... totally burned me bad... We were walking out of the SLC together and he asked how my preps were... and I told him they were brutal.  And he goes "I guess some people are just naturally more gifted."  

... OUCH... That was kinda hurtful.  Its alright though.  Cause we finally got our ASDA school hoodies... and even though I'm terminally ill white... I love it.  




So I'll keep my chin up.  And try to show a little more natural talent next week. 

2 comments:

Lana Dawn said...

well.. you look cute and your teacher probably couldn't deny that.

Linz said...

good on ya sis! it comes with time and as much as it's ober annoying there are always going to be ppl that make things look easy!!