Monday, February 23, 2009

Baby Birds All Grown Up


I'm not sure when the transition occurred, but my baby brothers are now so wise.  Anytime I'm having issues (which is more than I'd like) I phone or email one of the two and they always know exactly
what to say.  

They tell it to me like it is.  But their pep talks are like none other.  
Just the perfect amount of "listening-encouragement-sympathy-kick-in-the-pants" to get me feeling like I can handle anything, as long 
as they believe I can.  


What they say is always so grown up.  Sometimes its hard to believe that they're having to tell me it at all. Doesnt matter that I have a solid two and four years on them.  They've become my two favorite people to
 get advice from.  

They're hella smart.  Both of them.  Makes me proud to be sharing the same gene pool.  These kids have got some major street smarts 
knowing whats up.  



And I think my favorite thing is that they arent too cool for their older sister.  They'll talk me off of any proverbial ledge without a moments hesitation.  And I love them for it.  

1 comment:

Linz said...

crazy isn't! seems like just yesterday that i was chasing them around, keeping them out of trouble!