Tuesday, February 3, 2009

PPB Crackalacs






+






So its late at night.  And I am HUNGRY!  But its one of those completely random hungers... But I think it has just led to an interesting combo... I think I remember Aunt Sher telling me once that Jeff's fav. sandwich was.... Peanut Butter and Pickle sandwiches (ok I'm just using soda crackers)... Which... Sounds crazy.  But tastes pretty dece.  And hopefully I'll feel the same way tomorrow morning.  But apparently pbs kids completely supports it... which means it must be good.  

But my last Physio test EVER... is on Thursday (well except when I have to do boards but I'm not counting that!).  And I am to say the least... very excited to be done with that.  So excited I'm having a hard time motivating myself to study for it.  Probably not a good combo.  Physio is totally one of those kryptonite classes that I just do not like and have a hard time remembering all the little details of "How the body works"... I know people make livings off of being physiologists but I just could not do it.  So I'm thinking that in order to put in the serious study time tomorrow (since I have no classes) I should provide an incentive... Maybe going out to a movie theater.. I havent done that in a long while and kinda miss the big screen experience.  Or there's always the treat at the grocery store trick... though that requires a trip to the grocery store... which I could use since my staple of cereal just isnt the same without milk.  

Its a tough call.

1 comment:

K's said...

A new snack recipe? I think it's hilarious that you are actually trying a Jeff fave :) Dallin tried it and was sick! According to the latest news watchout for salmonella in peanut butter.

Good luck on your physio exam!! Love you