Monday, February 2, 2009

What I wouldnt give for a mexican getaway...

Today I really came to the realization that for the next ten weeks I have one or two tests per week.  

Ya... I just died inside a little bit.  


But I got an email from Matt.  And I had noticed I havent gotten much mail from him in the last month but hadnt thought too much about it, since we both are busy busy.  But when I got his email today, all the sudden I remembered how much I miss that kid.  
Matt and I have almost always been close... and I like to think that I knew how great he is long before the rest of the world came around to my view.  Cause he is.  
He can be crazy funny and neurotic.  

Cool and debonaire.

And just really funny.  I cant stress that point enough.

But my favorite is just that he's such a good kid.  I loved when he lived in Edmonton for a semester and we got to see each almost everyday.   Matt is just a really great brother.
Anytime I needed him he would be there for me.
He would share his friends and even when we fight... I still love him.

I know he's doing awesome on his mission.  Cause his emails are so wise and caring.  But I'll be excited for when he comes home so we can play and be BFF again.      

1 comment:

Linz said...

oh honey ... i miss him too!!! i knew there was some reason why i worked so hard to make sure he stayed safe!!!