Monday, December 6, 2010

I only came home to change my clothes...

I woke up to head to my Oral Diagnosis rotation. It only takes up the morning. I fully intended to change into sweats and then head back to school. Or perhaps pretend to exercise for a minute and then head to school. I wanted to go to that Oral Path review session. I needed some productive group study. I texted back and forth with Derrick and Lucinda. But when it came right down to it, I stayed exactly where I was. In my bed. I couldnt convince myself to leave. I knew that life outside of my bed existed. I knew that my productivity outside of my bed existed. But no amount of self-badgery could convince me to move. I had chosen my spot and wanted nothing more than to die in this spot. So it is hours later and I'm still debating blowing off my study group so I can stay right where I am. Great. I'm quite the student. 

3 comments:

Ash Att said...

that sounds so lovely right now. i wish i were in my bed. boo for finals

Amber Schmidt said...

Finals. Twitch.

Rest, love. :)

Shelby Lou said...

I do this ALL THE TIME. Except, I'm not in school. So I'm just lazy, period.