Wednesday, January 7, 2009

What I Wouldnt Give...

So during Christmas I went to one of my friends' houses for the first time.  And he gave a typical tour of the place... Rack of guns on the wall... It is the north side.  Wall covered with swords.  Northside.  Oh.. and random suits of armor?  I'm gonna say that one is a quirk.  But as we're looking around all the sudden shining behind a suit of armor I spot something AMAZING.   

A personalized, full size cardboard cutout of my friend Jeb.  Seriously.  Why had I not known about this before?  Why wasnt he flaunting this treasure in my face?  I instantly loved it more than words.  
Who could not love it?
And now it has become something that I wish I had.  Seriously how awesome would it be to have a cardboard cutout of yourself.  I'll leave you to ponder all the uses but all I know is I want one.  
Cathy (Frache) and I even went so far as to ask his mom where she got it.  In Calgary somewhere... they had someone make it.  

So I've got cardboard cutout envy... and Jeb tries to hide his behind suits of armor... Shame shame.    

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

i just remembered you had a blog. i like it. especially this post.