Monday, February 7, 2011

Dear Blogger.

Remember how you will no longer let me upload photos because I have reached my max (apparently)? Ya. I'm pretty pissed about it. No I dont want to BUY more space. I shouldnt have to. Why do my photos need to save to your stupid web picasa albums? Why cant they just be on my blog? And why when I try to delete the picasa albums does it tell me that it will then delete the pictures from my blog? Stupid stupid stupid. I pretty much hate you right now. Mostly because you are severely limiting my blogging creativity. And I havent figured out a way around your ridiculous profit-oriented restrictions.
Sincerely,
One dissatisfied blogger

3 comments:

Laura Dunford said...

I am fearing this day. This happened to my friend Jessica and she had to pay $5 ish to get more space. What a rip off...

Unknown said...

So, your latest post has pictures...what did you do?

Melissa said...

Well after talking to my brilliant blog saavy cousin Angie, I decided to just suck it up and pay the five bucks. Cause having pictures on my posts is worth it to me... But you could do HTML code from photobucket to get around it or start a new blog... but I wasnt stoked on either of those.