Welcome to the world of Hydes.
Having not previously known the Hydes (besides Corey and Stefanie), I learned a few things during my visit...
1. They are insanely funny - I mean I knew Blake a little bit and Stefanie (before she was a Hyde)... and they were funny... but to have a whole family, that witty banters back and forth... it was like being with the Leishmans (shout out Bon Tron!). Every family is different, but witty banter... oh I love it.
2. They are very musically oriented (to the point where the fact that they are making up songs all the time and just harmonizing together isnt weird... even if it is)
3. They love love love family time (in a good way) - charades, hand and foot, boating, family movie night, the occasional sing-a-long... It was a short visit and we fit alot in... It was great.
4. My target age range for getting along with people is still the 14-16 year old girls... I blame JV Rubgy.
This here is Kenzie Hyde (soon to be 16) working hard moving the wood pile beside her over like two feet. Man I want parent derived summer jobs again.
5. My love for Stephanie Bissett Hyde has not dimished in the slighest despite our previous separation... the best part about visiting the Hyde's is that Stephanie, in all her pregnancy glory, was there. I mean who doesnt love going and hanging out with a friend you havent seen in ages? Brought me back to the good ol' days of California and Hasselhoff.
6. Mrs. Hyde (the mother of the Hyde Clan) - while slightly intense, is freaking amazing. She builds decks, plants trees, makes their whole yard look amazing, paints, designs the house, is partially psychic... yup... she's one of those moms.
7. The Hyde Boys are hilarious... even if only to themselves. Clark, Blake and Corey would just kill themselves laughing anytime they were within ear shot of each other. And the head stand competition that Corey and Blake had... ridiculous. Stefanie may of had to remind Blake when he was preparing to try a back flip on land, that while competing is fun, having a husband for her child was funner.
8. Just being on a tramp, in a blow up pool, yard, house... really anywhere you get to be relaxing is amazing.
9. Corey loves to match. Doesnt make a difference if it is with me or his neice. He loves it.