Thursday, July 23, 2009

The BIG 1-9




He's tall and funny now.
Full of wit and charm.
With an unending ability for empathy and compassion.
And I am more than happy to call him brother.
For his birthday we had a family boating trip - with the Bowie's, complete with tubing, wakeboarding and a BBQ.


The Bowie children were so adorable. This here is Malaura... yup... she did this all on her own and then held it so I could take a picture.










Josh showed off some new moves on the wakeboard. It honestly has been so long since I've gone boating with my family. I had forgotten how much fun it could be.



And for the first time since I was 17, I decided to be brave and do a little wakeboarding of my own. Boy am I rusty. But parts of it that used to make me nervous, didnt this time around.













Mostly I did alot of falling.
But I didnt feel like a hopeless case. And it is pretty entertaining.
Basically I just love Josh. ALOT.


My dad was kinda a crazy person as well.
All facebot and stoners.
His explanation of stoners was quite the gay ol'
time.
Ridiculous man sometimes.






All in all not too shabby of a day.

No comments: