Thursday, December 22, 2011

Boston-Edmonton-Cold Lake-Edmonton-Lethbridge

I wanted a dental appointment with my dad. 
Josh wanted to hang out with his friends in Edmonton.
My dad wanted fresh fish from Costco.


This resulted in a most ridiculous amount of travelling in a very short period of time.

But it was kinda nice to make a trip back to Edmonton.
We went to West Ed's water park.
Which was more fun than I anticipated.
I stupidly get nervous before doing fun activities.
Particularly if they involve me in swim suit nakedness.

Geof Crebas, Josh Koegler, Wilde Twin, Nathaniel, Josh, Tyler Seaborn, Wilde Twin, Dan Wilde, Aubrey Heninger






Something I really like was getting to go see my favourite house in Edmonton again and finally taking a picture of it...




I used to run past this house. I think its amazing.
All that brick. And those windows and the balconies. 
Yup. I like it.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, you do not know how bad lately I've wanted to a) go to the WEM waterpark and also to b) finally photograph some of the houses I loved to walk and look at by the river valley. So I think it's very cool you did those things!